Keeping customers safe (COVID-19)
WorldHost 2020 – Keeping customers safe (COVID-19)
Empower your staff to keep customers and colleagues safe beyond Covid-19 & drive positive behaviours in a rapidly changing customer-facing environment.
WorldHost 2020 prepares your service professionals for front-line duty beyond Covid-19. Exploring the key changes that service professionals will encounter on a day to day basis, the programme focuses on three key aspects; the working environment, peoples behavioural changes and health, safety and hygiene.
Empowering your staff to adapt the service you provide, it supports your customers ever-changing needs and expectations, keeping people safe and driving consumer confidence in your business.
WorldHost 2020 is an engaging and interactive experience, looking through the eyes of multiple businesses to implement new ways of working. Easily accessible as e-learning, participants’ can quickly apply their newly acquired skills and knowledge, so your customers feel the benefits, fast.
Who should take the e-learning programme?
This e-learning programme is aimed at any front-line staff who come into contact with and have regular interactions with customers.
What does it cover?
- Personal Protective Equipment in a customer-facing role
- Maintaining good personal hygiene
- Behavioural expectations on public transport
- Communicating key information and setting clear boundaries at arrival and entrance
- Greeting customers, guests and visitors
- Adapting the interior environment
- Customer interaction
- Taking payments
- Maintaining facilities and a clean environment
- The importance of being ‘fit for work’
Benefits of the programme
- An easily accessible 60-minute e-learning programme
- Adaptable to multiple roles, working environments, sectors or industries
- Learning can easily be applied in the participants work setting.
This course, developed in partnership with our sister-organisation, Skills for Health, meets the professional standard for service operators and the key learning outcome is to drive positive behaviours in a rapidly changing customer-facing environment that:
- Support health and hygiene
- Maintain a positive reputation
- Increase customer confidence
What is the cost of the programme?
The recommended retail price for this 60-minute e-learning programme is £5+VAT per participant. This course is being offered at a reduced rate to make it accessible for all types of organisations during this difficult time, helping to assure business leaders that they can reopen their doors with confidence.